Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Baby Little #2 - 15 Weeks!



How far along?  15 weeks

Gender:  We'll find out Saturday!  We don't care - boy or girl - we'll be ecstatic either way!

Name:  I wish I could say that we have a definite boy name and a definite girl name, but we don't.  We have a short list for both, but nothing for sure yet.  I think when we find out the gender this weekend, it'll make it a lot easier to choose.  For some reason, knowing the gender helps me to visualize the baby with his or her name.  Does that make sense?

What is baby up to?  He/she is about 4 inches long - about the size of an apple - and weighs about two and a half ounces.  His/her legs are growing faster than his/her arms, and he/she can move all of his/her joints and limbs.  Although his/her eyelids are still fused shut, he/she can sense light.  He/she is also forming taste buds!  (Sidenote:  I'll be glad when we know what it is, so I can stop with all this "he/she", "his/her" stuff :))

Total weight gain:  5 lbs. and holding strong :)  Which, I read on BabyCenter today is the normal weight gain at 15 weeks, so yay!   

Maternity clothes:  Still loving my maternity jeans and tights while it's still cold outside.  I'm excited for spring and summer, so I can break out some dresses!  

Stretch marks:  Nope 

Sleep:  Still sleeping well!  Right after I said that I had trouble getting comfortable, the very next night, I slept like a log.  

Best moment this week:  It WILL BE finding out the gender of our precious little one!  

Miss anything?  Still missing my smaller clothes and my smaller body

Food cravings:  Not much to report, but when the craving strikes, it is strong!  Like today, when I got a craving for Taco Bell . . .

Anything make you queasy or sick?  Feeling hungry

Exercise:  The goal is to go AT LEAST three times a week, and I'm bound and determined to make this happen!

Labor signs:  None

Symptoms:  These days I'm having trouble with my skin . . . With Jack, my skin actually cleared up, but this time it's gotten worse.         

Most looking forward to:  Finding out the gender this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment