Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Baby Little #2 - 13 Weeks!

*I've already fallen off the wagon with the picture-taking . . . I'm 14 weeks this week, so this next post WILL have a picture!  Instead, I'll just post this picture again of our sweet baby at 13 weeks.*


How far along?  13 weeks

Gender:  Don't know yet! We'll find out February 22nd, and it can't get here fast enough!

Name:  We have options for both boy or girl, but nothing concrete yet. 

What is baby up to?  Baby Little is almost 3 inches long - about the size of a pea pod - and weighs nearly an ounce.  Fingerprints formed this week, his/her veins and organs are visible through his/her thin skin, and his/her body is starting to catch up with his/her head, which makes up just a third of his/her body size now. 

Total weight gain:  5 lbs. at my last appointment, which was yesterday!

Maternity clothes:  Still rockin' a few shirts, but no pants yet.   

Stretch marks:  Nope!  

Sleep:  So far, so good!

Best moment this week:  Going to the doctor, hearing that Baby is healthy and growing, and seeing that precious little angel kicking and squirming on the ultrasound.     

Miss anything?  Still probably a diet coke fountain drink and cold deli sandwiches

Food cravings:  Still wanting salty things and water . . . I feel like I can't get enough water!  Probably because I can't get enough salty food . . . I'm just now putting the two together . . .

Anything make you queasy or sick?  Not eating.  Still snacking like it's my job.

Exercise:  Nothing to report here.

Labor signs:  None

Symptoms:  The morning sickness has gotten a lot better, thank goodness!  I figured out that I have to eat almost immediately after waking up instead of waiting until I feel better.  Waiting to eat just made me feel worse.      

Most looking forward to:  Finding out the gender!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment