Monday, February 17, 2014

Baby Little #2 - 14 Weeks!



*I am technically still in my 14th week, because I'm counting Tuesdays as my "day"* 

How far along?  14 weeks

Gender:  Don't know yet! We'll find out this weekend!

Name:  I think we've nailed down a boy and a girl name, so as soon as we find out what the gender is, we'll have to see if we are as confident in our choices as we think we are!

What is baby up to?  Baby Little is stretching out! He/she is about 3 1/2 inches long - about the size of a lemon - and weighs about one and a half ounce.  His/her body is now growing faster than his/her head.  Big development this week:  Baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his/her thumb!

Total weight gain:  5 lbs. and holding strong :) 

Maternity clothes:  I have officially brought out the maternity jeans, and they are glorious!  Not sure why I waited so long.  I'm still wearing mostly regular shirts with a few maternity ones mixed in here and there.   

Stretch marks:  Haven't seen any!  

Sleep:  Still sleeping pretty well, although it is a little difficult to get comfortable sometimes.  I hesitate to even say this, because I remember how uncomfortable I was with Jack there towards the end, and I KNOW this is going to get a lot worse!  

Best moment this week:  Feeling Baby Little kick!  Jonathan and I were sitting on the couch watching the Olympics and I felt a tiny, little kick way down low in my tummy.  I also felt him/her kick last night before I went to bed as I was laying on my back!  I don't feel it all that often, but it is definitely a feeling you never forget!   

Miss anything?  My smaller-sized clothes :(  Dressing for church is getting to be very difficult ALREADY!

Food cravings:  Not having too many food cravings these days!  I do still feel hungry basically all day though.

Anything make you queasy or sick?  Still have to eat pretty regularly to avoid feeling icky.

Exercise:  I did workout today!  Whoop, whoop!  I did 45 minutes on the treadmill (walked and ran) and 10 minutes on the bike :)

Labor signs:  None

Symptoms:  I still feel icky sometimes, but I really don't have many bad symptoms to report, thankfully.       

Most looking forward to:  Finding out the gender this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment