Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Baby Little #2 - 16 Weeks!



How far along?  16 weeks

Gender:  It's a BOY!!! 

Name:  We have a very short list of names, mostly consisting of family names.  I would like to do a little more research though into names on both sides of our families before we pick one.

What is baby up to?  He is about 4.5 inches long - about the size of an avocado - and weighs about three and a half ounces.  BabyCenter says that in the next few weeks, he'll have a major growth spurt, doubling in weight and adding several inches in length!  Right now, his legs are much more developed, and his head is much more erect than it has been.  His eyes have moved closer to the front of his head, and his ears are close to being in their final position.  

Total weight gain:  I believe it's still 5 lbs., although it feels like 50!

Maternity clothes:  Maternity jeans are a must!  Still wearing both regular tops and maternity tops.  I can still squeeze into some of my dresses, although pretty soon, I'm thinking they're going to look a tad inappropriate.  I can't wait for spring and summer, so I can pull out some of my maternity clothes that I wore when I was pregnant with Jack!

Stretch marks:  Nope 

Sleep:  Still good! 

Best moment this week:  Finding out that we have another precious little man on the way!

Miss anything?  My smaller clothes, my smaller body, and clearer skin 

Food cravings:  Haven't had many recently . . . If I think of something that sounds good though, I have to have it . . .  you just can't ever really tell what's it's going to be though. 

Anything make you queasy or sick?  Feeling hungry

Exercise:  The goal is to go AT LEAST three times a week, and I'm bound and determined to make this happen!

Labor signs:  None

Symptoms:  Skin issues - although I did switch makeup and moisturizer, and that seems to have helped.          

Most looking forward to:  Choosing a name and getting his nursery all ready for him :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment