Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Fun

Thursday's Workout - 3.5 mi, 37:45.74, 346 cal
Friday - Rest
Saturday -I was supposed to do 40 min. of cross training, but skipped out :(
 Sunday - 5 mi, 55:53.39, 493 cal.

Besides having to work Saturday morning, we had a fun-filled fall weekend!  Saturday afternoon, Washington and Lee played Sewanee, so we set out to support our team.  I really went to see what the kids are wearing these days, and I have to say, I don't think I'll be in style anytime soon.  If only I'd kept my jean shorts and neon tanks from first grade . . .












We spent a beautiful Sunday afternoon at Lake Robertson, with Jonathan practicing his casts.  He caught a blade of grass, some tree bark, and a really small fish.  If the old saying is true and practice really does make perfect, I'll make sure to bring a book next time :) 

Just kidding.  He did great.  Although I did make sure to keep my distance, just to be safe.








katielittle

No comments:

Post a Comment