Thursday, May 16, 2013

Phone Pics: Meeting Henry

I'm going to have to do a series of "Phone Pics" posts, because I gotta lot of 'em! I've been meaning to put these up for a while but just hadn't gotten around to it. Now I will say that a lot of these are pretty old. Like over a year and a half old...Oh well! I never said I was good at this blogging stuff!

Ok, so here we are meeting our sweet nephew, Henry, for the first time! I'm pretty sure that these pictures are on the post I put up after he was born, but lets be honest, you really can't see that sweet face too many times. I can't believe that Henry is going on two years old and Ben and Laura are about to add another sweet little boy to their family. Where does the time go?











2 comments:

  1. Ok, I could cry. My baby!!!! Wasn't that little jaundice faced, greasy haired fella so sweet!? Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! Yes, he was SO sweet and still is. This just seems like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete