Saturday, May 18, 2013

Phone Pics: Lexington, Virginia

It's funny to me now to think back to how scared and unsure I was when I found out we were moving to Virginia. I had never lived outside the state of Alabama, and while I always dreamt about doing so someday, it wasn't until it was my actual reality that I had to come face to face with how I really felt about it, mostly fear and sadness mixed with a little excitement.

Now that we've gone through the experience, I can say without a doubt that it was a time in our lives that I wouldn't trade for anything. We were just two young newlyweds in a gorgeous little historic Virginia town livin' on love and student loans (and my measly, little Enterprise salary)! It was awesome, and I look back at these pictures with such fondness.





































No comments:

Post a Comment