Thursday, February 14, 2013

We got a . . .

Jogging stroller!


I am pretty excited about this, although it will be a while before I can actually use it.

Reasons:

A.  Jack is too small and can't hold himself up in it yet, and

B.  I think it is going to rain until summer.

Luckily, Jack will be six months old with much better head-control at the end of April when the weather should be getting nicer . . . 

unless it's still raining . . . 

and then I'll be forced to jump off our balcony.  

Only kidding. . . kind of. 


And I am especially excited, because we got a super deal on it!  I had been looking at some single jogging strollers online, and they were all pretty much at least $200 and up.  Now while I am not one of those people who scours the internet for deals, I still couldn't bring myself to feel OK with spending that kind of money on a single jogging stroller when we may have more kids and need a double ( I am staying cautiously optimistic that I can even push one of these, much less jog with it ).  Trust me, I tried.

So my mom called the other day and said she saw one on Ashley's List for - get this - $75 or best offer.

SOLD!!

I thought, if this thing has wheels and rolls, it'll be worth it.  And it does!  I ended up getting it for $65, and all I had to do was meet the guy in Trussville and pick it up!  I probably should have been a little more weary about the kind of condition it was in, but they seemed like a nice, trust-worthy couple, so I went with it.  Hopefully one of wheels won't fly off as we're running down the sidewalk.

We'll see in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment