Friday, February 22, 2013

Three Month Check-Up!

We had our three month check-up yesterday, and Jack did great!

He weighed in at 14 lbs. 14 oz., and he is 26" long.  I forgot to ask what percentile that is, but I'm sure it's up there.  He is getting to be a chunk!  And he is very long.  I think we've got a basketball player on our hands!

Jack just thought Dr. Levin was the funniest thing ever.  He let out a big chuckle when Dr. Levin walked in that I think surprised Dr. Levin a bit.  He reminded me that not all babies do that at this point.  Sweet.  He sure knows the way to my heart - just compliment my baby and tell me how advanced he is for his age!  I wonder how many times a day he does that?!?  Doesn't matter, it makes a momma feel good :)

My mom snapped a few pics on her phone, and I just thought this string of pictures was too cute.








He left the office a happy-camper unlike the past two monthly check-ups.
No shots = happy baby and happy momma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment