Wednesday, April 25, 2012

27 Years!

Today is my 27th birthday!  When did I get this old?  I know, I know, 27 isn't old, but it's old when you still feel 18!  With all of the excitement from the past few months, I kind of forgot my birthday was coming up.  However, I have a very sweet husband who has a very good memory, and last night I came home to this . . .(Sorry the pictures are so blurry and small!  They actually look horrible, but they came off of my phone, and I'm still not really sure how to do that.) 


A clean-faced Jonathan!!!  I've been asking him for weeks to shave his mustache off, and he finally did it for my birthday.  So sweet.  I am a big fan of the beard but no so much the mustache.  Although I love his sweet face no matter what it has on it :)

And he also bought me this baby book that I had been eyeing!  My sister-in-law, Laura, had done a couple of these for our niece and nephew, and they are such a great keepsake.  So I can't wait to get to work on it! 


I also have some very sweet coworkers who definitely know the way to my heart - food!  Since I've been pregnant, I constantly have snacks around the office to stave off nausea (lovely, I know).  So, for my birthday they gave me one of those big packs of peanut butter/cheese crackers, candy, and an edible arrangement!  I've never gotten one before, but I am really excited about it!  And it's also a healthy snack option for the baby :)  I also received a huge cupcake from one of our sweet drivers!  What a lucky girl I am :)

katielittle

No comments:

Post a Comment