Monday, July 11, 2011

Some Exciting News!

Workout - Ran outside 4 miles, 45:09, 388 cal.

Now that it's out, I can finally express my overwhelming excitement for Josh and Bonnie who are expecting their first BABY this February!!! 

I also just realized that I never expressed my excitement on here for Ben and Laura who are expecting their second BABY, a little BOY, at the end of September!!!  

I am beyond excited for these two little additions to join the fold!  And may I say how fortunate they both are to have such amazing parents.  I am so excited for all of the wonderful times ahead and so happy to get to be a part of it. 

On another note, the week is upon us . . .

SEASIDE!

One would think that by now with all the traveling I've been doing, I would be a pro at this.  The common phrase "pack light" has always been a foreign concept to me, and I fear that some things may never change. 



katielittle

No comments:

Post a Comment