Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend

This past Thursday after work, I set out ONCE AGAIN for the Lynchburg airport.


Seriously, United Airways needs to give me a job. I practically have the flight attendant's safety shpeel memorized, and I'm sure flying the plane would be no big deal. Oh, what would Enterprise do without me . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .eww, that's dangerous.


I knew that I would have more than one full day in between my travel days this weekend, so that made it a little more tolerable.


Thursday night, You, Me, and Dupree picked me up from the airport, and we made our usual Mcflurry run on the way home (with a side of fries for me, of course).

Friday morning J and I went on a rather slow, painful, and HOT run around Homewood. I'm sure the fact that I felt like I weighed 100 pounds more than I actually do had absolutely nothing to do with my dinner selection the night before. Not only did this run serve to remind me that healthy eating habits = easier run, but it also reaffirmed my feelings of hopefully one day living right down the street from Josh and Bon :) I love Homewood!


Then it was off to Trussville and Moody to see the fam, and then back into town for a visit with the Rowes and their new addition, Veda Jane! I wish I wasn't so forgetful, and I would have a picture of this long-awaited visit. She is perfect, and its probably better this way, because my poor photography skills would scarcely do her justice.

We continued our tour de Alabama northward to Florence, where we basically spent the rest of the weekend on the lake. I got some pretty good shots of folks wake surfing. And for the FIRST time I was able to throw the rope in the boat! I was pretty excited as you can see by the fist pump.















katielittle

No comments:

Post a Comment