Thursday, January 17, 2013

Giggles and Doctor's Appointment (But not at the same time)

Jack had his two month check up this past Monday!

We are happy to say that he got a great report from the doctor - we have a happy, healthy baby boy!

  He weighed in at a staggering 13 lbs. 5 oz., putting him in the 97th percentile for weight.  I forgot to ask how long he is, but he's in the 97th percentile for that as well and 90th percentile for head circumference.  Our little man is just growing like a weed!

So after he got all checked out, the nurse came in to give him his vaccinations.  Ugh. Was not ready for this at all.  I think because Jack had no idea what was about to happen, and he was just laying there being his sweet, happy, content little self, it made this whole process even worse.  That mean old nurse, who is now on my bad list, stuck his sweet, innocent little thighs with four LONG needles, sending him and Mom into an all-out emotional breakdown!  Let me just say, my baby was not his usual happy self that day and I was quite perturbed as well.


On a much happier note...

Jonathan got Jack to laugh for the first time the other night!  It was the funniest thing ever, and we just laughed and laughed ourselves.  His little personality is showing itself more and more everyday, and I have to say, it's pretty cute :)




katielittle

No comments:

Post a Comment