Sunday, February 5, 2012

Deception is a Green Monster

Well, I tried it, and it wasn't horrible.

It sure looks horrible though...



I had seen these on other blogs and needless to say, I was a little skeptical.  I mean the color alone is enough to turn one's stomach.  But once you get past that aspect of it, it's actually pretty good.  I made the Blueberry-Banana Green Monster, although I think you could put just about anything in it as long as it was healthy.  In other words, no pizza smoothies! 

This particular smoothie consists of 1 tbs. flax seed, 2 c. baby spinach, 1 banana, 1 - 1.25 c. almond milk, and 1/2 c. blueberries.  You can find different recipes and the story behind it all here.  Once I read that it has miraculous skin-clearing and hair/nail growing abilities, I was in.  A girl needs all the help she can get!

katielittle

No comments:

Post a Comment