Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ok, Here Goes

I never thought of myself as a "blogger", mainly, because I never felt that I had much to blog about. While this may still be true, Jonathan and I have recently moved to Lexington, Virginia. We are in unfamiliar territory and loving every minute of it! We decided last summer that if we ever wanted to experience life outside of Alabama, the time was now and law school was the best way to do it. While our encounters in Virginia, thus far, have not been very different from those in Alabama, we are hoping to soon find the time away from work and the library to see and experience all that makes up this beautiful state. Our first two months in Virginia have been spent unpacking and trying to familiarize ourselves with a new town. It is my hope that through this blog, our friends and family might get a sneak-peek into what life is like here in Lexington. From our small day-to-day experiences to our grand Virginian adventures, Law and Love in Lexington will hopefully capture it all and provide some insight into why they really have the saying "Virginia is for lovers".

No comments:

Post a Comment